|The Van-Smith Concrete company, a division of Van-Smith Company Inc., which was founded in 1914. The company began concrete operations in 1941 from its original location on East Bay Street in Charleston, South Carolina, with two-yard Ransom mixers.
As the first company to serve the Low-Country area, Van-Smith has played an important part in most major construction projects during its years of operation, and looks with confidence toward future growth of our company and the beautiful Low-Country area.
The Van-Smith Concrete Company has the newest in central mix plant technology located in Charleston, Goose Creek, Daniel Island and Jedburg, South Carolina.
D. Van Smith - Chairman
Jeffery H. Coulter - President
D. Wilson Taylor Jr. - Vice President/Sales
|Please contact us on 843-744-2567 or email|
Charleston website design